How about this for a Christmas present to remember, North End fans: lunch at Deepdale with Simon Grayson and the whole squad!
Yes, that’s right, we’re giving one lucky PNE fan and two mates the chance to have a slap-up festive meal at the mighty Deepdale with the entire playing, management and coaching staff on December 20th.
Join in the festive fun with the lads, have a nose around the dressing rooms and chat to the manager about all things North End!
To enter, just FOLLOW 888sport on Twitter and RT the competition post or share and Like the post on Facebook – and we’ll pick one lucky fan at random on Friday December 16th
LUNCH AT Preston North End STADIUM PROMOTION
The following are the terms and conditions of the "Lunch at Preston Stadium" (the "Promotion"). The Promotion is organised by 888 UK Limited (the “Promoter”). Your participation in this Promotion shall be deemed to constitute your complete acceptance of the provisions below.
You will only be eligible to participate in the Promotion if you: (i) are a resident of the United Kingdom; and (ii) over the age of 18.
This Promotion commences on 12 December 2016 and will run until 16 December, 2016 (the "Promotion Period"). Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in certain cases the Promoter may conclude this Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period or may prolong the Promotion Period, usually due to abuse, limited up-take of the offer or error.
You may only enter this Promotion once only.
In order to participate in the Promotion you must either:
(i) Follow the 888Sport Twitter account located at @888sport (the “888 Twitter Account”) and retweet the competition tweet.
(ii) Like the 888sport Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/888sport (the “888 Facebook Page”) and share the competition post
(the “888 Twitter Account” and “888 Facebook Page” together the “888 Accounts”)
All posts and tweets must be in English.
Any posts or tweets on the 888 Accounts which are deemed by the Promoter as: (i) disrespectful; (ii) containing anything which is likely to, or could cause offence; (iii) unlawful or illegal; or (iv) infringes any third party rights, will be removed by the Promoter and such tweet or post will be voided. Examples of such, include but are not limited to statements that:
(a) contain defamatory, malicious, harassing, offensive, racist, defamatory, abusive, indecent or other inappropriate content;
(b) includes trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission;
(c) includes the names or images of any individual without their express permission; or
(d) in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offence.
In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to delete any post or tweet from the 888 Accounts which it believes has been provided by a person under the age of 18 and such tweet or post will be voided.
888sport will pick the winning entry.
The Promoter will contact the winner privately through the platform that the winning person has entered the Promotion.
Entrants should monitor the 888 Facebook Account and 888 Twitter Accounts in case he/she is the winner.
The winner will have 1 day to accept the prize after being contacted by the Promoter, by following the instructions provided and providing the documents requested. Failure to do this or if the documents provided do not meet the Promoter’s satisfaction will result in the prize being forfeited by the winner and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner.
The participant who provides the winning entry will receive a prize consisting of lunch with the Preston North End squad and staff and two adult guests of the winner’s choice at Deepdale Stadium, Preston. Lunch will start at approximately noon on the 20 December 2016.
The winner’s guests must be aged 18 or over.
All costs and expenses in taking up the prize e.g. travel costs, telephone charges, and any other incidental expenses are the winner’s and guest’s own responsibility.
The winner and his/her guests must be available to attend the venue at the time and date stated. Failure to be able to attend will result in the prize being forfeited by the winner and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner.
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and residence from participants as well as from the winner and their guests at any stage, to verify that persons not under the age of 18 are not participating in this Promotion or receive the prize granted under this Promotion. The documents which may be requested includes but is not limited to an identity card and proof of address such as a utility bill. If deemed necessary, the Promoter may request that the said document copies are notarized, meaning that the documents are stamped and attested by a Public Notary. In the event that the Promoter’s requests for documents are not completed or should the documents fail the Promoter’s internal checks the Promoter shall be under no obligation to accept such documents as valid, and the Promoter may at it its discretion void the entry, disqualify the winner and/or reject the winner’s guests.
24. Participants in this Promotion who do not provide the correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
25. The winner and their guests take part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Preston North End Football Club accept no liability with regard to such prize whatsoever. In addition, the Promoter and Preston North End Football CLub will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner or their guests, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize.
26. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated or associated with Facebook Inc and Twitter International Company, nor their respective affiliates and subsidiaries.
27. By entering this Promotion, you hereby expressly agree that you have no claim against Facebook Inc and Twitter International Company and you waive and release Facebook Inc and Twitter International Company, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and directors from any and all claims, demands and rights of action in any jurisdiction in the world however so arising (including but not limited to contractual claims and claims in tort) in relation to this Promotion.
28. By posting on Twitter or Facebook as part of this Promotion participants consent to the Promoter owning the rights of that entry on the 888 Accounts and acknowledge that it may be used for any publicity or promotional purposes globally and in perpetuity and no compensation will be awarded for such activity.
29. The winner and their guests agree to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense (the “Promotional Material”), this may include but is not limited to photographs or videos taken which may be used for publicity purposes. By entering this Promotion, the winner grants the Promoter and Preston North End Football Club the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, copy, distribute, make available, publicly display, publicly perform, make derivative works or otherwise use the Promotional Material in any and all media, whether now known or developed in the future, including but not limited to: websites, social media accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube), press releases (whether online or offline), promotional materials (whether offline or online), advertisements (including but not limited to television and radio) as well as television and radio (broadcasts and rebroadcasts). The winner and their guest further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
30. The winner and his/her guests may be required to sign further document(s) in order to receive the prize. In the event that winner and his/her guest do not provide the Promoter with the properly executed document(s), 3 days before the 20 December 2016 he/she shall forfeit the prize.
31. Without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Promoter, if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant: (i) is abusing or attempting to abuse the Promotion; (ii) has undertaken any fraudulent practice or criminal activity in relation to the Promotion; (iii) has used any unfair external factors or influences or has colluded with any other person or account in connection with the Promotion; and/or (iv) has materially breached any of the terms and conditions of this Promotion, the Promoter shall have the right to void such person’s entry.
32. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, any other automated means, or by multiple Twitter, Facebook accounts, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
33. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Promoter or Preston North End Football Club nor their respective affiliates or any agency involved in this Promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
34. The Promoter's decision with respect to all matters relating to this Promotion is final and binding.
35. The Promoter may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the Promoter's control or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation.
36. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in the sole judgment of the Promoter, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
37. By entering this Promotion the entrant unreservedly agree that these terms and conditions and any matters relating to this Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.