Following 888sport’s acquisition of Dedsert Ltd (BetBright), 888sport can confirm it will honour all Ante-Post Cheltenham Festival bets placed by BetBright customers.
Punters are invited to contact us with any winning bets, and we will honour them on original terms.
Regrettably we cannot take on all other Ante-Post bets from another company. Dedsert Ltd is refunding all funds to BetBright customers.
- BetBright members who successfully register a new account with 888sport will have any open 2019 Cheltenham Festival “Ante-post” bets honoured, should they win in accordance with the BetBright terms on which they were placed.
- Eligible members must successfully register with 888sport by no later than 31/03/2019 23:23:59 GMT. Any registrations after this time will not be eligible.
- Should a member be eligible for funds, 888sport will require that the details of the BetBright account and all details pertaining to the bet in question be verified to ascertain eligibility.
- Eligible members should contact 888sport support at the following;
- By Email - email@example.com
- By Phone - +44 (203) 478 0670 (UK)
- By contacting support, you hereby consent to 888sport requesting data from BetBright in relation to yourself.
Winnings will be credited as cash to the player’s account immediately following verification(Please allow up to 72 hours in the event of extenuating circumstances).
- Opening an account will be subject to 888sport’s usual policies including regarding anti-money laundering and identity verification. Any members who have (previous or existing) accounts across any 888 brand that have been, or is are currently closed for any reason (including relating to responsible gaming or fraud related issues) may not be eligible. Eligibility will be decided at 888sport’s discretion.
- Your deposit balance (defined as Transaction Balance under our Withdrawal Policy) is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal terms apply. For further information on how you can withdraw funds from your account, please see our "Withdrawal Policy".