We may offer bonuses and special offers from time to time (including but not limited to games bonuses, Free Bet Tokens, Profit Boost Tokens, FreePlay, free spins and Jackpot Vouchers) which are subject to this Bonus Policy, the User Agreement (as applicable to you), and any promotion-specific terms and conditions made available to you (“Promotion Terms”). In the event of a conflict between the terms set in the Bonus Policy, the User Agreement and/or the Promotion Terms (to the extent that the terms apply to a bonus or special offer), the following order of priority shall apply: (i) Promotion Terms; (ii) Bonus Policy; (iii) User Agreement.
- Please find a selection of 888sport's promotions and offers here.
- 888sport offers play in one of the following currencies in accordance with the member's personal preference: US Dollars, GBP or Euros. Whenever a currency is mentioned (in connection with bonuses, deposit eligibility, bets, jackpots, etc) it will be calculated in US Dollars and converted to your chosen currency.
- 888sport bonus promotions are open to all our members (unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms or related communications) but is limited as follows:
- For members located in certain jurisdictions, territories and states, certain bonuses (including the Welcome Bonus) may not be available and there may be different wagering requirements for the withdrawal of bonuses and any accumulated winnings. For details of where this applies, please contact our Member Support Team here.
- Eligibility for bonus promotions is limited to one player per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined based on all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, payment card number, computer, and any other form of identification that may be required.
- If you have a pending message on the website's cashier regarding your recent gaming activity, we reserve the right to revoke your eligibility to participate and/or continue to participate in any promotion. In such an event, any bonus and/or other benefit which you have received and/or are eligible to receive under any such promotion, shall be forfeited by you.
- Registration promotions and the first deposit promotions cannot be combined with any other similar promotion.
- We may withdraw, revoke or amend any promotion at any time for any reason. If we do so, any bonuses that you have been granted prior to this will still be valid in accordance with the terms that applied at the time of their grant.
- Withdrawing funds: Please refer to our Withdrawal Policy for more information on how to withdraw funds.
- In exceptional cases, 888 may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
Free Bet Tokens
The following terms apply to Free Bet Tokens:
- Unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms, a Free Bet Token cannot be redeemed on bets which are "each way," or "permutations".
- A Free bet token must be used in its entirety and cannot be split to place a number of smaller bets.
- Member bet limits also apply to the use of the Free Bet Token.
- Bets placed using Free Bets Tokens are not eligible to be used on our "Best Odds Guaranteed" feature.
- The value of the Free Bet Token will not be included in any winnings derived from use of the Free Bet Token.
- A Free Bet Token may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) combined with another Free Bet Token to create a higher value Free Bet Token; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- A Free Bet Token can’t be combined with real money bets.
- You cannot apply a Free Bet Token to a bet made with a Profit Boost Token.
- Unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms, Free Bet Tokens expire 72 hours after being credited to your account. Unused Free Bet Tokens will be removed from the account after this period.
Profit Boost Tokens
The following terms apply to Profit Boost Tokens:
- You cannot apply a Profit Boost Token to a bet made with a Free Bet Token.
- A Profit Boost Token may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) combined with another Profit Boost Token to create a higher value Profit Boost Token; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- Bets placed using Profit Boost Tokens cannot be ‘Cashed in’ (you may not settle a bet prior to the actual settlement of the original bet which you placed).
- Bets placed using Profit Boost Tokens are not eligible to be used on our "Best Odds Guaranteed" feature.
- Unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms, a Profit Boost Token will expire 7 days after being credited to your account. Unused Profit Boost Tokens will be removed from the account after this period.
- Member bet limits also apply to the use of a Profit Boost Token.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Promotion Terms, additional winnings from bets to which a Profit Boost Token is applied are capped at £/$/€5000.
- Subject to 888sports verification and the User Agreement, additional winnings from real money bets placed using Profit Boost Token are credited to the player's real money account following the relevant bet's settlement.
- For more information on how to redeem your Profit Boost Token, please click here.
- All bonuses are subject to wagering requirements, which are requirements that require you to make wagers totalling a particular value in order to be able to withdraw bonus funds and any winnings associated with those funds.
- Other than with respect to a pending bonus you may only fulfill any wagering requirements, using Restricted Funds (as defined in point 10 below). Any wagers placed using Available Funds (as defined in point 10 below) will in no way count to fulfilling the wagering requirements.
With respect to a pending bonus, you may only fulfill any wagering requirements, using Available Funds and any wagers placed using Restricted Funds will in no way count to fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms: (i) all immediate (non-pending) (those bonus funds which are placed in your account balance that are awarded to you in a restricted state and may be wagered immediately upon grant) bonuses and any winnings derived from such bonus may only be withdrawn after an amount totalling no less than 30 (thirty) times the initial bonus amount received has been wagered. For example, to withdraw a bonus of $/£/€10 and any related winnings, you need to wager $/£/€300 in Restricted Funds and the entire bonus criteria must be fulfilled; and (ii) all pending bonuses (bonus funds awarded in a restricted state and which do not appear in your account that may not be accessed nor wagered with, but are released into a player’s real-money bankroll when all the applicable wagering requirements have been completed) and any winnings derived from such bonus may only be withdrawn after an amount totalling no less than 30 (thirty) times the initial bonus amount received has been wagered. For example, to withdraw a bonus of $/£/€10 and any related winnings, you need to wager $/£/€300 in Available Funds and the entire bonus criteria must be fulfilled.
- Bonuses can only be used on certain games.
- Unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms, all bonuses (and any associated winnings) expire within 90 days of the bonus being granted. This means that you must complete the applicable wagering requirements within 90 days of being granted the bonus, otherwise you will forfeit the bonus and any winnings associated with such bonus.
- If you make a withdrawal request, you will forfeit all of your Restricted Funds (which includes without limitation Profit Boost Tokens, Free Bet Tokens, free spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers) and any related winnings with respect to such which have not been converted to Available Funds.
- Wagering on all casino games contributes towards the wagering requirement but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type:
Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table
Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games
All versions of Blackjack, Live Blackjack, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat, Live Baccarat, Live Casino Hold’em, all versions of Roulette & Live Roulette
- If you wager $/£/€500 in Restricted Funds on Video Slots with respect to a non-pending bonus, the entire $/£/€500 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- If you wager $/£/€500 in Available Funds on Caribbean Poker with respect to a pending bonus, $/£/€100 (20%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Low-risk wagering, such as betting on red/black in equal amounts in roulette, will not constitute a valid wager for the purposes of meeting the wagering requirements.
- Should you have more than one non-pending bonus at any one time for which the wagering requirements have not yet been met, all wagers that you place using Restricted Funds (subject to the above) will contribute to the wagering requirements of the first non-pending bonus received and only on completion of the wagering requirements for that bonus, transfer to the second or subsequent non-pending bonus.
Should you have more than one pending bonus at any one time for which the wagering requirements have not yet been met, all wagers that you place using Available Funds (subject to the above) will contribute to the wagering requirements of the first pending bonus received and only on completion of the wagering requirements for that pending bonus, transfer to the second or subsequent pending bonus.
- Your account is made up of both Available Funds (which may also be referred to on the website as "Cash Balance" or "Deposit Balance") and Restricted Funds (which may also be referred to on the website as "Bonus Balance"). Your Restricted Funds are the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such bonus funds. Your Available Funds are those funds that you have deposited and any winnings derived from such funds as well as any bonus funds that have met the applicable wagering requirements. Available Funds can be: (i) used in any applicable game; or (ii) withdrawn at any time in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy.
- If you have both Available Funds and Restricted Funds in your account, the next wager you make will use Available Funds first. Restricted Funds will only be used once your Available Funds balance is zero. The foregoing will not apply to your use of Profit Boost Tokens, Free Bet Tokens, free spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers, which can use at any time. If you place a wager on casino games using Restricted Funds only and win you will receive, depending on your chosen account currency, up to a maximum of $500/€500/£500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed $500/€500/£500 you will only receive $500/€500/£500. Such limitation on your winnings shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted Funds.
- The jackpot prizes will not increase as a result of wagers made with Restricted Funds, free spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers. Only wagers with Available Funds shall increase the jackpot prizes.
- Please note, that if you do not log in to your account for a period of 90 days, your Comp Points, if any, shall be forfeited to us without further notice and are not refundable.
- Wagers made by you with Restricted Funds will not count towards the accumulation of Comp Points. For more on Comp Points see here.
- In any calendar month you may only accumulate up to a maximum of 5,000,000 (five million) Comp Points. In the event that in any calendar month you accumulate more than 5,000,000 (five million) Comp Points, such excess Comp Points will be forfeited by you.
- Bonuses differ according to the offering (888sport or 888casino) in which they are played and may be granted to one offering or more.
Free Spins and FreePlay bonus
The following terms apply to free spins and FreePlay:
- All free spins and FreePlay credited to a player's account expire after 14 days. Unused free spins and FreePlay will be removed from the account after this period.
- Winnings derived from free spins and FreePlay are bonus funds and are subject to the terms set out above that apply to all bonuses (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the wagering requirements).
- Free spins and FreePlay winnings are granted only after the member has finished playing all of his free spins or FreePlay.
- Winnings from free Spins and FreePlay are capped, as set out in the applicable Promotion Terms.
The following terms and conditions apply to jackpot vouchers:
- A jackpot voucher may be granted by us to a player as a type of a bonus.
- A jackpot voucher can only be used to participate in a jackpot game selected by us.
- We may at any time change the jackpot game for which a jackpot voucher may be used.
- Jackpot vouchers may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) combined to create a higher value jackpot voucher; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- All jackpot vouchers credited to a player's account expire on the earlier of: (i) 14 days from being granted; or (ii) the expiry date is set out in the applicable Promotion Terms. Any jackpot voucher(s) not used by the end of this period will be cancelled.
- Players using a jackpot voucher to play on a jackpot game, will only be entitled to win and receive the jackpot prize and not any other amount in relation to the jackpot game.
- The jackpot prize won with a jackpot voucher will not be subject to any wagering requirements.
- All jackpot winnings shall be subject to the provisions set out in the User Agreement, including but not limited to those relating to Jackpot Winnings and verification of a player's win.
This Bonus Policy has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Bonus Policy and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
This page was last modified in: August 2020