How about this for a Christmas present to remember: dinner with none other than Birmingham boss Gary Rowett!
Yes, that’s right: we’re giving one incredibly lucky Blues fan and two mates the chance to chew the fat (and a very nice, slap-up festive meal) with Gary at the swanky Fleet Street restaurant in Birmingham City Centre on December 19th.
No football topic is off limits as you get the chance to grill the gaffer about his career in the game, his plans to take Birmingham to the Premier League, the biggest prankster in the Blues dressing room and more as he lets you in on the secrets of being a leading football boss.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime and unique opportunity to gain insight from one of footballer’s leading up-and-coming managers and takes 888sport’s #FansFirst sponsorship pledge to another level!
Entering couldn’t be simpler – but you’ll have to prove your credentials! To be in with a chance of winning, simply:
FOLLOW 888sport on Twitter/LIKE 888sport on Facebook
TELL us what makes you Blues superfan
USE #DinnerWithRowett with your entry
All entries must be in by December 9th!
We’ll shortlist the ten most worthy entries, before Gary himself picks the ultimate winner and, in association with 888sport, then whisks the lucky fan and two mates to the restaurant for a chat and three-course dinner.
The competition is the latest #FansFirst initiative from 888sport since we started sponsoring Birmingham City at the beginning of the 2016/17 season.
Other fan-friendly initiatives have included free midweek away coach travel and weekly social media ticket and merchandise giveaways.
Terms and conditions:
DINNER WITH ROWETT PROMOTION
The following are the terms and conditions of the "Dinner with Rowett" (the "Promotion"). The Promotion is organised by 888 UK Limited (the “Promoter”). Your participation in this Promotion shall be deemed to constitute your complete acceptance of the provisions below.
You will only be eligible to participate in the Promotion if you: (i) are a resident of the United Kingdom; and (ii) over the age of 18.
This Promotion commences on 23 November 2016 and will run until 9 December, 2016 (the "Promotion Period"). Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in certian cases the Promoter may conclude this Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period or may prolong the Promotion Period, usually due to abuse, limited up-take of the offer or error.
You may only enter this Promotion once only.
In order to participate in the Promotion you must either:
(i) Follow the 888Sport Twitter account located at @888sport (the “888 Twitter Account”) and tweet the reason why you are a Birmingham City supporter with the hashtag #DinnerWithRowett;
(ii) Like the 888sport Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/888sport (the “888 Facebook Page”) and state the reason why you are a Birmingham City Football Club supporter on the 888Sport Facebook timeline with the hashtag #DinnerWithRowett;
(the “888 Twitter Account” and “888 Facebook Page” together the “888 Accounts”)
All posts and tweets must be in English.
Any posts or tweets on the 888 Accounts which are deemed by the Promoter as: (i) disrespectful; (ii) containing anything which is likely to, or could cause offence; (iii) unlawful or illegal; or (iv) infringes any third party rights, will be removed by the Promoter and such tweet or post will be voided. Examples of such, include but are not limited to statements that:
(a) contain defamatory, malicious, harassing, offensive, racist, defamatory, abusive, indecent or other inappropriate content;
(b) includes trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission;
(c) includes the names or images of any individual without their express permission; or
(d) in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offence.
In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to delete any post or tweet from the 888 Accounts which it believes has been provided by a person under the age of 18 and such tweet or post will be voided.
Gary Rowett, (the manager of Birmingham City Football Club),will pick the winning entry.
The Promoter will contact the winner privately through the platform that the winning person has entered the Promotion.
Entrants should monitor the 888 Facebook Account and 888 Twitter Accounts in case he/she is the winner.
The winner will have 1 day to accept the prize after being contacted by the Promoter, by following the instructions provided and providing the documents requested. Failure to do this or if the documents provided do not meet the Promoter’s satisfaction will result in the prize being forfeited by the winner and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner.
The participant who provides the winning entry will receive a prize consisting of dinner for the winner and two adult guests of the winner’s choice with Gary Rowett at Fleet Street Kitchen restaurant with an address at Fleet St, Islington Gates, Birmingham B3 1JH. Dinner will start at approximately 18:00 on the 19 December 2016.
The winner and his/her two guests meals will be capped at a spend £250 each (including drink).
The winner’s guests must be aged 18 or over.
All costs and expenses in taking up the prize e.g. travel costs, telephone charges, and any other incidental expenses are the winner’s and guest’s own responsibility.
The winner and his/her guests must be available to attend the Fleet Street Kitchen restaurant on the 19th December at 18:00. Failure to be able to attend will result in the prize being forfeited by the winner and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner.
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and residence from participants as well as from the winner and their guests at any stage, to verify that persons not under the age of 18 are not participating in this Promotion or receive the prize granted under this Promotion. The documents which may be requested includes but is not limited to an identity card and proof of address such as a utility bill. If deemed necessary, the Promoter may request that the said document copies are notarized, meaning that the documents are stamped and attested by a Public Notary. In the event that the Promoter’s requests for documents are not completed or should the documents fail the Promoter’s internal checks the Promoter shall be under no obligation to accept such documents as valid, and the Promoter may at it its discretion void the entry, disqualify the winner and/or reject the winner’s guests.
22. Neither the Promoter, its affiliates, Gary Rowett or Birmingham City Football Club Plc nor their respective agents will have any liability in relation to any dispute arising with the restaurant. Any dispute with the restaurant must be taken up with the restaurant directly.
23. The Promoter and Birmingham City Football Club Plc will not accept responsibility for the restaurant, the relevant dinner time or Gary Rowett being unavailable. In the event of such, the Promoter will endeavour to find a suitable alternative or substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
24. Participants in this Promotion who do not provide the correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
25. The winner and their guests take part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Birmingham City Football Club Plc accept no liability with regard to such prize whatsoever. In addition, the Promoter and Birmingham City Football Club Plc will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner or their guests, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize.
26. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated or associated with Facebook Inc and Twitter International Company, nor their respective affiliates and subsidiaries.
27. By entering this Promotion, you hereby expressly agree that you have no claim against Facebook Inc and Twitter International Company and you waive and release Facebook Inc and Twitter International Company, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and directors from any and all claims, demands and rights of action in any jurisdiction in the world however so arising (including but not limited to contractual claims and claims in tort) in relation to this Promotion.
28. By posting on Twitter or Facebook as part of this Promotion participants consent to the Promoter owning the rights of that entry on the 888 Accounts and acknowledge that it may be used for any publicity or promotional purposes globally and in perpetuity and no compensation will be awarded for such activity.
29. The winner and their guests agree to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense (the “Promotional Material”), this may include but is not limited to photographs or videos taken which may be used for publicity purposes. By entering this Promotion, the winner grants the Promoter and Birmingham City Football Club the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, copy, distribute, make available, publicly display, publicly perform, make derivative works or otherwise use the Promotional Material in any and all media, whether now known or developed in the future, including but not limited to: websites, social media accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube), press releases (whether online or offline), promotional materials (whether offline or online), advertisements (including but not limited to television and radio) as well as television and radio (broadcasts and rebroadcasts). The winner and their guest further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
30. The winner and his/her guests may be required to sign further document(s) in order to receive the prize. In the event that winner and his/her guest do not provide the Promoter with the properly executed document(s), 3 days before the 19, December 2016 he/she shall forfeit the prize.
31. Without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Promoter, if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant: (i) is abusing or attempting to abuse the Promotion; (ii) has undertaken any fraudulent practice or criminal activity in relation to the Promotion; (iii) has used any unfair external factors or influences or has colluded with any other person or account in connection with the Promotion; and/or (iv) has materially breached any of the terms and conditions of this Promotion, the Promoter shall have the right to void such person’s entry.
32. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, any other automated means, or by multiple Twitter, Facebook accounts, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
33. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Promoter or Birmingham City Football Club nor their respective affiliates or any agency involved in this Promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
34. The Promoter's decision with respect to all matters relating to this Promotion is final and binding.
35. The Promoter may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the Promoter's control or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation.
36. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in the sole judgment of the Promoter, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
37. By entering this Promotion the entrant unreservedly agree that these terms and conditions and any matters relating to this Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.